The Centre offers modern attractive facilities at a reasonable price.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the Medway Community Centre.
Prices start from £16 per booking and are available on application from the Centre.
Our thanks go to TalkTalk for sponsoring our Kitchen refurbishment.
Main Hall (Alan Pigott Hall)
With a seating capacity of 200 and an impressive wooden floor, the hall is a versatile space with scope for a variety of events – dances, musical and theatrical productions and events, exhibitions, wedding receptions, children’s parties, presentations and discussion groups and conferences.
Probably the best space of its kind in the locality.
There are two large rooms each with seating for up to 50 people and they are suitable for all types of activities from educational classes to yoga, children’s activities or luncheon clubs.
Small Meeting Room
This room holds up to 12 people and is ideal for small groups and meetings.
Our well-equipped kitchen has cooker, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, water boiler and a selection of crockery and cutlery.
- Public address system in main hall
- Audio visual equipment, TV and video
- Presentation material including flip-charts, projector and slide screen
- Catering service (subject to availability)
- Level parking and disabled toilet which is accessible to ambulant accessible and accompanied users.
- Public car parking nearby
- Baby changing facilities