The Medway Centre is currently open for business, but in the light of the advice from Government to lessen the spread of the infection we are advising users of the Centre to think very carefully before attending their sessions and events.
Please check with your event’s organiser (or contact the Medway Centre) to see if your session/event at the Centre is still taking place.
In addition, we advise that you do not attend the Centre and stay at home if you:
- Are feeling unwell, whether you think it is Corona virus or not.
- Have come into contact with anyone known to have been infected with Corona or, indeed, has experienced any cold/flu like illness/symptoms within the last 14 days.
- Have travelled to any affected areas within the last 2 weeks, including within the UK.
We are taking precautions with regards to the Centre’s cleanliness and we ask you to wash you hands on arrival – we have also provided hand sanitiser in a dispenser beside the alarm keypad.
Also please help us to keep you and other users safe by:
- trying to keep at least 2 metres (3 steps) from other people, particularly people over 70.
- regularly washing your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
Please be aware that the situation may change further and the Centre may need to be closed compulsorily – if this is the case users will not be allowed to attend events at the Centre.
Last updated: 17 Mar 2020